PDI VSR-10 Variable Pitch Spring (13mm)
Manufactured with Japanese craftsmanship, PDI's springs are part of the finest springs available for airsoft.
These springs are specifically ment for an upgraded VSR-10 piston and spring guide (13mm spring, 9mm spring guide)
* Manufactured by PDI
* Made from silicon-chrome steel.
* A durable spring where the strength is noted in percentages.
* Available in various powers.
* Non Linear/Variable pitch, for ultimate performance
* Precision made! Despite the difference in looks/length, the power output is the same!
* Minimal shrinkage! Globally speaking, springs shrink about 15-20mm during use. PDI springs only shrink 5-13mm!
* Outer diameter: 13mm
* Inner diameter: 11mm
* Length: 200mm (Average)
* Please note! Only works with upgraded parts (Piston and spring guide) that are suited for a larger diameter spring! (PDI Piston and PDI 9mm spring guide are recommended)
* Please note! FPS values are usually higher in a full PDI setup!